Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Good Day to Believe in Life



Today has been a pretty good day, and may get even better. I got two freezy pops for free, listened to Clapton, got free Black Crowes tickets, and am having a pretty decent hair day. I also may be surfing in the Carolinas this weekend. I am especially excited about the Black Crowes, which I hear is a pretty damn good show.

I am also toying with some ideas of what to do with this blog. Since 99% of blogs are about music, I'm not exactly breaking new ground writing about groovy tunes and new bands. It would also be nice to have some people that actually looked at this thing, so if you are reading this right now you should bookmark or something. At least write it on your hand.

Anyway, my one idea I have right now is to every week write about an alternative to the usual weekend rituals like partying, drinking, and throwing up. Again, I'm not sure what that would consist of, but I'm working on it. This would probably involve accomplishing unique and adventurous goals every weekend, daring yourself to try new things and expand your mind. Thoughts?

I WILL keep talking about music, because I love it more than life (Clapton reference). Bam. Check out Eric's song "Believe in Life" and while you're at listen to "Layla" all the way through. It's truly an experience.



New Music: Check out Kisses and their song "Bermuda"
Also Eli "Paperboy" Reed with "Come and Get It".

Please Believe in Life.
Over and Out,
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment