Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back, But I'm Not Bringing Sexy With Me



Oh hi.






Yes, I'm back after a long hiatus and I've decided to get back into the whole blog scene and stuff. It had been so long that I forgot I ever did a post called "Sonic You Snowboarding Champ". I definitely laughed when I saw that. Hope you did.






Anyway, I just got done working as a Ridge Leader at good 'ole Sanborn Western Camps for the Summer and now I'm back in Tennessee for a wedding. Yah. Today I got a smoothie from McDonald's (Who knew?), went to goodwill and bought a vintage golf polo and George Benson CD, and attempted to thwart evil and all that while I played some video game from the deepest darkest recesses of my youth. Am I weird?


And by the way, I have a moustache now. It's black... thanks genetics.


I am trying to learn French now to go along nicely with my 'stache, so I will hopefully make an attempt to do a blog post in French one day. Oui. Tres bien.






Song of the Day: George Benson - Weekend in L.A.






No comments:

Post a Comment